Returning your purchase
We love what we do and we love our products! If you are not happy with our product we want to hear from you.
Purchases can be returned for a full refund or exchange (to the same value) within 30 days from receipt of your item.
Requirements for Returns
- Return your item within 30 days of you receiving the order
- Item must be in the same condition that you received it in and unworn.
- All tags and the same packaging must be returned with your item.
- Clearance items are ineligible for return.
We reserve the right to refuse the return if these conditions are not adhered to.
HOW CAN I REQUEST A RETURN OR REFUND?
1. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Post your parcel to our warehouse - 12 Port Close, Trinity Beach QLD 4879
We recommend using registered post for sending your items back to our warehouse. Hope Traders are not responsible for the cost of return shipping or returned items not received if registered post is not used.
Allow up to 14 days from receipt of your return item at our warehouse for your refund or credit note to be processed and appear in your account. If you’re concerned that your return has been delivered but not processed in a timely fashion, please contact us at email@example.com
We do a thorough inspection of all items before they are shipped to our customers. We stand behind the quality of our products, however, if you come across a manufacturing fault, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible along with photographic evidence of the fault so we can assess. Naturally, if your product is faulty or incorrect, we will pay for the return delivery of the item.
We are proud of all the products we sell, our skilled artisans work hard to ensure each pair for sandals are made to the best quality. We offer a one-year limited warranty on all of our Hope Sandals. This applies to manufacturer defects only. If you meet our warranty criteria, Hope Traders can offer a credit or an exchange. Unfortunately to do not offer repair services.
Items not covered under this warranty:
- Products over 1-year-old from date of purchase
- General wear and tear
- Excessive wear or misuse/abuse